Simple Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes vs. Aldi Lacura Eco Biodegradable Hydrating Facial Cleansing Wipes (Coconut scent)

Simple Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes


These Simple wipes are designed for all skin types and can be used on sensitive skin – something that is crucial for me when purchasing new skincare products as I have eczema. You get 20 wipes in a pack and they retail for £1.65. It recommends that you use these wipes to remove makeup and mascara, however I like to use these in between my morning and night-time cleanse after I’ve been to the gym or to freshen up on those no make up days! The wipes are unscented, do not contain alcohol or perfume and are SO soft on your skin – no tugging or stretching, preventing those nasty wrinkles! As we should all play our part in trying to help prevent pollution, these wipes are biodegradable and much less harmful to the environment than regular face wipes – what’s not to love?!

Purchase link - Boots

 
Aldi Lacura Eco Biodegradable Hydrating Facial Cleansing Wipes (Coconut)




These faces wipes have the HEAVENLIEST scent – I am obsessed with them! Considering my skin is normally really sensitive and reacts to most scented products, however I have not experienced any issues with these. I use the wipes after the gym to quickly freshen up or for correcting mistakes when applying makeup. They are super hydrating and leave my skin feeling fresh and plump. Again, these wipes are biodegradable, which means they breakdown naturally and do not cause pollution to the environment. You get 25 wipes in a pack and they retail for £0.85 – already way more wipes for your money compared to the simple ones!

As we all know when it comes to Aldi… if you’re not fast, you’re last!

These particular wipes have unfortunately been discontinued however, they have brought a new and improved version which can be used specifically on sensitive skin.

Purchase link - Aldi

Keep your eye out for more Aldi Dupes soon! 😊

You can view all Dupes here.

Comments

  1. I love the Simple face wipes. They are great at removing my mascara and my skin feels clean and fresh when I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash vs. Aldi Lacura Moisturising Face Wash

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser Cleanse & Polish vs. Aldi Lacura Vitamin C Hot Cloth Cleanser