Simple Moisturising Facial Wash vs. Aldi Lacura Moisturising Face Wash

 Simple Moisturising Facial Wash


For me finding something that is very “simple” and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals is number one to me when it comes to skincare. The tiniest ingredient can cause my skin to break out or react with it and it’s difficult to identify which one it is if the product contains lots of ingredients. The key ingredients in this face wash are Pro-Vitamin B5, vitamin E and Bisabolol, which help to hydrate and replenish skin. This product is soap free and dermatologically tested so it’s perfect for anyone with sensitive skin or eczema. I use this morning and night to cleanse and remove any makeup. I go in with my cream cleanser first – either the lize earle hot cloth cleanser or the Lacura hot cloth cleanser and then double cleanse with the Simple facial wash. I definitely feel like my skin is clean after using this product. It retails for £3.00 for 150ml but is usually on offer in places like Boots or Superdrug etc.

 

Aldi Lacura Moisturising Face Wash


Aldi, yet again pulling off almost identical packaging to the Simple brand! This is a very clever marketing strategy based on Aldi producing very similar products to other brands at a lower cost and under their own labels. The striking similarity between the packaging entices customers to buy the products…which I have fallen for numerous times as a consumer!

I noticed that this facewash contains the EXACT key ingredients to the Simple one - Pro-Vitamin B5, vitamin E and Bisabolol – amazing! The facewash retails for £0.85 for 150ml. I used this facewash morning and night and it was great – it does everything that the Simple facewash does, although I would say the Simple one was slightly more hydrating on my skin. I felt that after I washed my face with the Lacura face wash my skin would feel slightly tighter – however, I just put my usual moisturiser on afterwards and it was fine! 😊 For the price I would definitely recommend trying it out as it works out less than a third of the price of the Simple facewash – save your pennies!


Click here to read about the next Aldi Dupe! 😊


Comments

  1. The Aldi product is cheaper but I will stick with Simple because it is such a great product and worth the money. Sometimes you just need to pay more to get the best product for your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes vs. Aldi Lacura Eco Biodegradable Hydrating Facial Cleansing Wipes (Coconut scent)

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser Cleanse & Polish vs. Aldi Lacura Vitamin C Hot Cloth Cleanser