Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser Cleanse & Polish vs. Aldi Lacura Vitamin C Hot Cloth Cleanser

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser Cleanse & Polish...


A gentle and hydrating cleanser with a rosemary, chamomile & eucalyptus scent. This cleanser will remove any trace of makeup, oil or dirt which lies on the surface of the skin and comes with a muslin cloth which is used to gently remove the cleanser from the skin. It’s suitable for all skin types.

This product looks and feels luxurious, I would say it’s definitely a higher-end skincare brand. The product retails at £27.00 for 200ml – this may seem pricey however one bottle lasts me around a month (using both morning and night). It comes with a muslin cloth to remove the cleanser which is made from pure cotton, so you get the quality that you are paying for. I have been using this for just under a month and can say the appearance of my skin is glowing! I have noticed a reduction of blemishes appearing in my usual problem areas and my skin actually feels clean but hydrated – the cleanser does not have that drying sensation on your skin like other skincare products.

Purchase link - Boots


Aldi Lacura Vitamin C Hot Cloth Cleanser…



When I saw this product in Aldi, I thought…OMG this is identical to the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish…so I knew I had to try it! The packaging is almost the exact same however, the Aldi cleansers come in different versions all with their own different coloured packaging – nonetheless it still felt and looked like a really expensive product. It retails at £3.99 for 200ml – the same size as the Liz Earle bottle! I got the Vitamin C cleanser which smells so refreshing but they have a double pack, at £7.98, which includes the Vitamin C and a Pineapple cleanser – spoiled for choice! I have been converted to the Lacura cleanser after discovering this absolute FIND! Both products have been amazing at removing makeup but still keeping my skin hydrated. I would recommend anyone to try this – the best £3.99 you will ever spend…I promise!

Purchase link - Aldi

Click here to read about the next Aldi Dupe! ðŸ˜Š

Comments

  1. Love these products. Both are great but Aldi is so much cheaper so why would you spend more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this after reading your blog and it’s amazing!! Good spot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Moisturising Facial Wash vs. Aldi Lacura Moisturising Face Wash

Simple Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes vs. Aldi Lacura Eco Biodegradable Hydrating Facial Cleansing Wipes (Coconut scent)